Agreement between You and Al Masaood Travel and Services
The Web Site is offered by us, Al Masaood Travel and Services, conditioned on acceptance by you, the user of the Web Site, without modification, limitation or qualification, of the terms and conditions contained herein. By accessing and using this Web Site, you are deemed to have agreed to all such terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Web Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You promise to us you are old enough to enter legally binding contracts through this Web Site and you know you will be responsible for all payments due to us for bookings made by you or another person using your login information.
Modification of Terms
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Web Site, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Web Site. Your continued use of this Web Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Web Site is solely at your own risk. We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
As a condition of use of this Web Site, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Web Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Limitations on Use
- You agree to use this Web Site solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Web Site only for personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use the Web Site’s services to make only legitimate reservations or purchases. You agree not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. We may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
- You agree to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of fares, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Web Site are your sole responsibility.
- You agree to not abuse the Web Site. “Abuse” includes, without limitation, using the Web Site to:
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others’ rights as defined by applicable law.
- Harm or interfere with the operation of others’ computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
- Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trademark.
- Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
- Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Web Site.
- Transmit any information or software obtained through the Web Site, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Web Site.
- Cause an excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Web Site.
- Falsely use a password during logging into the Web Site, or misrepresent one’s identity or authority to act on behalf of another.
- Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
Copyright and Trademark
This Site is for the your personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site. Al Masaood Travel and Services, Al Masaood Holidays, Al Masaood Travel Management, Al Masaood Logistics and any other product or trade names of Al Masaood Travel and Services referenced herein are our service marks or registered service marks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Web Site Bookings
You may book a flight in the class of your choice, First, Business or Economy Class (subject to availability).
Modifications/Cancellations to your booking cannot be made on the Web Site; they must be made via our Al Masaood Travel and Services offices. You will then be subject to the fare rules that you agreed to when you confirmed the booking. You are required to contact one of our offices to arrange for any refunds. You can pick up your tickets from locations listed during the booking process or you can choose to have your tickets delivered. Please note tickets can be collected only in Al Masaood Travel and Services offices in the UAE. Deliveries can only be made in emirates where Al Masaood Travel and Services offices are located. Delivery of tickets will be at a minimum charge. If you choose to collect tickets from one of our offices, it must be completed within the time specified during booking process, failing which your booking will be automatically cancelled. All online paper tickets/ E-tickets need to be picked up from our offices within 24 hours, or get in touch with our representaitive with in 24 hours. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the online booking.
Personal Profile and Login
The users of the Web Site wishing to make a booking must register. Once you register, your personal information such as your ticket delivery address, your contact details as well as other details and preferences can be stored in the profile. We recommend you fill in your personal preferences as this information will assist us in providing you with our optimum service and will also save your time for future inquiries and bookings. Please remember not to give your Login/ID and password to anyone.
Use of Credit card
We accept only Visa Card, American Express Card and Master Card credit cards. Your credit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button. If you do not have a credit card, you may choose to pay in cash while visiting one of our offices. Please note that Virtual or “e” cards are not accepted on the Web Site. We currently do not process your credit card information for payment. You are required to pick up the ticket or call our offices within 24 hours of booking online.
We will take all reasonable measures to insure information you transmit to us using the Web Site will remain confidential and protected from unauthorized access. Despite those measures, we do not warrant unauthorized access to that information can never happen. We will not be liable for any such unauthorized access unless caused solely by our gross negligence, in which event you will be entitled to compensation up to a maximum of the value of the services purchased by you.
Please insure you have a passport valid for the duration of your trip. (Some destinations require your passport be valid for a certain length of time; in general, 6 months after completion of travel). You may also be required to obtain a visa for some destinations and it is your responsibility to do so. If you require any further information on passport or visa requirements, please contact one of our local offices or the embassy of the country to which you will be traveling.
Some airports will levy an airport departure tax, which is payable by passengers at the airport locally. Information on these charges is not given through our quoted fares.
Health /Insurance Requirements
Immunization may be recommended or required for your destination or stopover points – please check this with your doctor. We also recommend purchase of adequate travel insurance for all overseas travel.
Conditions of Carriage
The carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned.
Links to Third-Parties’ web sites
This Web Site may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
Also, Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Web Site.
Correction/updating of personal information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.
Notification of changes
Web Site Contact
Please contact email@example.com with questions or if you experience technical problems with this Web Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, AND STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF:
(I) ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE; OR,
(II) THE AVAILABILITY AND UTILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
IF WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES WE HAVE AGREED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH, WE WILL INFORM YOU AND WE SHALL REIMBURSE YOU FOR ANY SUMS PAID FOR THOSE SERVICES, OR WE WILL OFFER YOU ALTERNATIVE SERVICES TO THE SAME VALUE AS THOSE ORIGINALLY BOOKED WITH US.
NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ANY CARRIAGE BY AIR USING A TICKET OBTAINED USING THIS WEB SITE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE OF THE RELEVANT CARRIER AND MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO THE WARSAW CONVENTION OR THE MONTREAL CONVENTION, WHICH MAY LIMIT THE CARRIER’S LIABILITY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU SHOULD REFER TO THE NOTE ON CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE SET OUT BELOW.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY US.